Windy Hill Golf Clinics
Windy Hill Golf Course and Sports Complex offers an extensive teaching program for beginners, intermediate and advanced players. Attend one of our clinics with instruction provided by our professionally trained and certified golf professionals:
- Níchole Inkel Head Professional, Director of Golf, LPGA Class A Professional
- Bob Fahy, Director of Adult Golf, Level III USGTF Member, Stack and Tilt Network Certified, Lynn Blake Certified (TGM), 5SK Certified
- All Clinics are 5 one hour sessions held over 5 consecutive weeks. We provide everything needed at no additional charge, including clubs (bring your own if you have them!). When you’re ready buy, we’ll custom fit your new set to your specifications.
- Average of 6 to 1 Pro-to-Student ratio
- PGA, LPGA and USGTF Certified Professionals
- Weekdays, Week Nights and Weekend clinics available
- We’ll cover chipping, putting, iron play, bunkers, Driver, fairway woods, trouble shots and golf etiquette
- The 5th session we take your new skills on the course for a group playing lesson
- Each clinic includes:
- Range Balls
- Clubs if needed
- Access to Session Video Overview
- Session Notes emailed to you
All clinics must have a minimum of 3 people per clinic.
We will have all our 2022 clinics and leagues listed here as soon as dates are announced! Here are just a few of the exciting things we’ll be offering:
- Adult Beginner Clinics
- These 5 week one-hour sessions will go over every aspect of the game for the beginner who has little to no experience.
- Adult Intermediate Clinics
- This five-week program will take your game to the next level. You will learn to shape shots and control ball flight. We will help you develop your individual routine and personalize how to practice with a purpose.
- Ladies-Only Beginner Clinics
- Ladies Grip & Sip
- This program is conducted by women for women and follows the overall student-centered LPGA Integrated performance system through comprehensive instruction. This six-week program will provide a base of knowledge and golf skills. You will have one hour of instruction followed by one hour of conversation & adult beverage, going over rules, etiquette and any questions that pertain to golf.
- Women’s Monday Night 9-Hole League
- Other Women’s Leagues
- Men’s Leagues
- Senior Leagues