Windy Hill Pro Shop
Windy Hill offers custom fit clubs for all levels of golfers. Our professionals (by appointment) will spend time with each prospective customer analyzing their hitting using various clubs on the range. This will help determine the best club fit. A custom set starts as low as $499 for 3 woods and 8 irons. We also carry Callaway, Titleist, Taylor Made, Ping, Cobra, Tour Edge, Adams, Cleveland, and Mizuno.
Ask us about our children’s sets and get them started early!
We also offer custom fitting days for brands such as Callaway, PING, TaylorMade and more! For those dates, you can head to our Fitting Day page by clicking here.
Junior Club Department
Clubs fitted by youth height and skill level. When your child outgrows the clubs, we will offer a trade-in to upsize.
We carry Junior sets from US Kids Golf, Tour Edge and PowerBilt.
We also have a selection of inexpensive used clubs for the beginning Junior golfer.
Custom Fit Clubs Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I be custom fitted for clubs?
Golfers wear various sizes of gloves and shoes. We are physically built and swing differently, so why should everyone play with the same size clubs?
How long does a custom fitting session last?
Approximately 30-45 minutes.
How much does it cost?
$75.00 Fitting Fee
- Fitting fee is applied to the purchase of clubs if they’re purchased during the fitting
What are the price of fitted clubs?
Our prices start as low as $499.00 for 3 woods and 8 irons.
What are the advantages and benefits of custom clubs at Windy Hill?
- Trained Professionals will analyze your swing on the Range using criteria developed by expert club technicians at major companies.
- Demo clubs will be available in most models for your trial use.
- All clubmakers are major manufactures which are fully insured and licensed.
- Competitive prices – Our prices will match or beat any local area competition on all equipment, including that which you were fitted.
- Our facility is open 7 days a week and our staff is available for appointments on weekends and in the evenings.
Our demo days are all about you- Try before you buy!
Come out and meet the manufacturer’s sales representatives, try the latest technology and get fit for your new set of clubs; free of charge!